National Instruments (NI), a provider of platform-based systems, has released Trend Watch 2016. This report examines a range of topics focused on the Internet of Things (IoT) and its impact on data management, according to the company.
The report includes the following topics:
- Prototyping Takes 5G From Concept to Reality
- Big Analog Data of the Future: From the Edge to the Enterprise
- It’s About Time: Evolving Network Standards for the Industrial IoT
- Testing the Big Bang of Smart Devices
- The Consumerization of Software
“As the world becomes more connected, the incredible amount of real-world data available today promises engineers and scientists great insight, but getting that insight can be a challenge,” said Eric Starkloff, NI executive vice president of global sales and marketing. “We strive to help our customers stay ahead of the deluge of analog data by investigating the trends that will help them handle the increasingly complex amount of information they’re acquiring to make the right decisions at the right time.”
For more information, visit National Instruments.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.