MecSoft Corporation, a provider of CAD/CAM solutions, has released the latest version of RhinoCAM. According to the company, all four of the software’s modules have been updated and can be purchased independently of each other.
Enhanced features of RhinoCAM 2016 include:
- 2 Axis, 3 Axis and 4 Axis Milling as well as Turning toolpath methods
- Cut Material Simulation, Tooling & Feeds/Speeds
- Knowledge Bases for the automation of programming tasks
- Utilities for cabinet makers to help in programming toolpaths for cabinet manufacturing
- Enhancements to the RhinoCAM-NEST module
“RhinoCAM 2016, improves upon a CAM product that consistently exceeds expectations of our users. With an emphasis on automation of programming tasks in this release, along with our continued focus on improving our toolpath generation methods, we are proud to release this product to our customers,” says Joe Anand, president and CEO at MecSoft.
For more information, visit MecSoft.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.