Alongside DE Editors
These days at the NIWeek congress, Nationalistic Instruments (NI) declared its original stand-alone NI CompactDAQ structure. The embedded estimation and logging stand has a constitutional dual-core Intel central processing unit championing competition figures gain, on the web study and logging package.
With the NI CompactDAQ rostrum, NI says engineers potty make a full estimation structure in LabVIEW or capitalize of in excess of 600 companies in the NI Affiliation Accomplice Textile in favour of a way jailor data-logging discovery.
“We with no upgraded to the stand-alone NI CompactDAQ set-up with on the brink of no changes to our LabVIEW laws,” believed Tim Carlier, prexy and father of Mainstreamed Evaluation Estimation, in a bulletin ensuant the notification. “With the unusual embedded data-logging dais, we containerful dash our iTestSystem package and power in step mast text as the crow flies to the implement, eliminating the lack in support of a fall apart PC and drastically sinking scheme costs and upkeep requirements.”
The stand-alone NI CompactDAQ Combination features:
- An Intel Pith i7 dual-core workstation, 2 GB Cram and 32 GB nonvolatilisable memory, which the friends says allows engineers to scud high-performance, mixed-measurement tests patch logging figures straight away to the combination, removing the for on an exterior PC.
- Empathy with LabVIEW 2012.
- An eight-slot frame with more 50 C Periodical I/O power options that allows engineers to commingle and equal a mixture of I/O and aerial types, including AI, AO, DIO and Dismiss.
- USB, Ethernet and program ports.
- The capacity to run figures to saucer at set 30 MB/s, and to simultaneously watercourse non-stop measurements with specimen comparisons outfitted 1 MS/s/ch.
Prices in the service of the NI CompactDAQ dais begin at $6,499.
On the side of author knowledge, call in NI’s CompactDAQ group folio.
Sources: Subject to materials customary from the fellowship and add-on facts gleaned from the associates’s site.