WIN Enterprises, a provider of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), has introduced the MB-64050. This device is a motherboard featuring the Intel Skylake-S processor.
This sixth-generation processor is a model that uses a new implementation for the Land Grid Array Socket, LGA 1151. With this LGA, OEMs can choose between the Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors depending on the power required. The Skylake processor is suited mainly for desktop and embedded device solutions.
Main features of the MB64050 include:
- LGA socketed 6th Generation Intel Core Skylake-S embedded processor
- Intel Q170/H110 express chipset
- DDR4 / 2133MHz up to 16GBHDMI 1.4b, DP++ and 24-bit LVDS
- 2 x Intel GbE LAN, 1 x Mini-PCIe
- 6 x COM, 8 x USB, LPC, SMBus
- 4 x SATA w/ RAID, HD Audio PCIe X16 and optional X1 PCIe slot
- DC 12V input
The motherboard has support for both Windows and Linus operating systems.
For more information, visit WIN Enterprises.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.